Pages



3.24.2015

Favorite Furry Instagram Accounts


Photo credit: Cassandra Sanchez

I know I'm a little bit biased, but I'm pretty sure my dog is the cutest furry thing on four legs to ever walk the earth. I mean look at that picture. Come on. 

Sometimes if I just need a break from the grind or I'm having a rough day I'll get some snuggles from my pup. But for those of you who don't have a cuddly puppy at home, or if you're an animal lover like me, I've put together a list of some of my favorite Instagram accounts solely dedicated to furry things (mostly dogs).

If you're on Instagram, check out and follow these cute accounts. Somehow pictures and videos of cute animals can just make you feel like the world is a better place.

1. cesar_frenchie

You've probably noticed that French Bulldogs or "Frenchies" have become increasingly popular lately. This cheeky French Bulldog is sure to bring a smile to your face. His humans produce hilarious videos that have brought more than 54,000 followers to his page and multiple sponsors. Most of his videos are staged with his girlfriend, stitchbully, who is also usually dressed up for the camera and has the cutest puppy eyes. They are amazingly cooperative and oh so cute.

2. piggyandpolly

Another incredibly cute French Bulldog duo will make you swoon when you see all of the cute poses they strike. The photos are pretty amazing and the black and white backgrounds up against these two white Frenchies makes for a really visually stunning account. They've racked up over 158,000 followers and also have some pretty big sponsors.

3. stephsguineapigtures

You know I had to give the guinea pig accounts some love. It may seem comical, but these pictures really are quite good. The two piggies, Teddie and Sammie, are so adorable and they have the cutest props! It's no wonder they have over 3,700 followers! 

4. lexi.macie.doodle

And of course because I'm a little bit doodle obsessed since we got our Maxy, there are a number of Doodle accounts I follow. My favorite is a pair of doodles named Lexi and Macie. They are beautiful girls living in Pennsylvania and boasting close to 2,400 followers. If you're considering buying a dog, this account will win you over to team doodle :). Other accounts I really love are weezythegoldendoodle, tuxthedood, and doodle.me.that.

I'm sure there are some other pet-loving Instagram accounts out there. What are your favorites? 

No comments :

Post a Comment