Pages



10.28.2014

Media Roundup: Cold Weather Prep Tips, The Benefits of Journaling, Zack Galifianakis, and More

We are constantly being pelted with a barrage of content and so I have gathered some of the articles and videos from the past couple of weeks that I have found inspiring, informative and downright funny. I'll be sharing these types of posts periodically. 

Living in small spaces for the past five years has led me to appreciate the helpful insights and design tips from Apartment Therapy

I don't live in a house, but many of these cold weather prep tips apply to apartment living too. At the very least read these 7 things to do now to prepare your home for winter just to get some design inspiration from the pictures! 

Brad Pitt + Zach Galifianakis = laughs for days. That's all I have to say about the latest episode of Between Two Ferns.

I journal every day for at least 15 minutes. All of my goals, hopes, and prayers go into a journal or moleskin as I try to grow personally and professionally, which is why I was excited to read an insightful article from Contently proposing that journaling the past can help you work smarter in the future

Even if you don't consider yourself a great writer or enjoy writing, the beauty of journaling is that it doesn't need to be pretty or even make sense, it just has to act as a road marker so that you can look at it later and reflect on how much you've grown and how you can improve moving forward.

Jim Carrey hosted Saturday Night Live this past weekend and while my husband and I rarely stay up as late as 1 AM we decided to risk being sleepy the next day to watch the comedy legend at his best. The episode was amazing by the way. 


Watching Carrey in action reminded my husband of another skit that he had seen him in a long time ago and he made me watch it. If you are a fan of Jim Carrey at all you will not be disappointed. I was cracking up when he showed me. 

I hope you are feeling more inspired or at the very least have a smile on your face after watching Jim Carrey try to rescue Will Ferrel in a jacuzzi. 

Cheers,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment